Dungannon Thomas Clarkes GFC (Cumann Thomáis Uí Chléirigh Dún Geanainn) was formed in 1917 and is named after one of the executed leaders of the 1916 Easter Rising, Thomas J Clarke, who spent his formative years living in Dungannon. The club colours are green, white and yellow.
The club has won 10 Senior Football Championships 1908-9, 1925, 1929, 1933, 1935, 1936, 1944, 1947, 1951, 1956. and 3 Intermediate Football Championships.
O’Neill Park has been the home of the Clarkes since 1947. It was the first GAA owned pitch in Tyrone and represented at the time a growing confidence in the GAA in its ability to develop and organise Gaelic games. The spectator stand was added to the club facilities on the site of the old clubrooms in the late 1980’s. Recent development work has made further improvements to the ground which is still regarded by many as the best venue in Tyrone for atmosphere at a big game.